12th June 2015, 10:00 PM

How to prepare for M.Sc (Math) entrance exam for admission in a government college?

I am sonu yogi and I have done bsc from raj rishi college alwar and now wants do msc (math) in a govt. college so please explain me that how to prepare for msc (math) entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges and universities for MSc Maths? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  2. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  3. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  4. How to do MSc from government college of Pune? What is the entrance exam date?
  5. How to get admission in MSc? I have scored 49%
  6. BHU MSc(Math) entrance exam syllabus?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. Can i get Sastra after scoring 96 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC and have 50% state quota
  10. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?
  13. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. How can I study in government college for MSc course after completing BSc in Mathematics? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  15. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  17. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  18. How can I get admission in M.Sc Maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?