2nd April 2012, 09:14 AM
poonam sharma23

How to prepare myself for ICAR UG Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Sample Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

sir,
i want to prepare my self for ICAR ug entrance exam. i want advises. plz send me information about books & perfect websites from where i can read it. sir, i want some objective sample papers that are important bcos time is very short.
sir, plz suggest me how can i prepare myself for objective questions.
plz suggest me how can i prepare myself in these short time that is only 12 days r left for exam.

Related Questions:
5th April 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare myself for ICAR UG Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Sample Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

sir,
i wuold like to get ug(agriculture) sample papers of last 2years.kindly send me the same as soon as possible to dis email id:[email protected] suggest me some tips to prepare myself for the exam.im sure it will help me for my preparations.thank u.
7th April 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare myself for ICAR UG Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Sample Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

Sir want to know the referance books names for plant science.
12th April 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

icar agricultural entrance exam 2012 model question paper pls send me
22nd April 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want ICAR books pls information this email [email protected]
9th July 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz suggest me books for icar exam i am a bio student...
2nd September 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for icar ug examination i want to enter there in DT
16th April 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz suggest me books for icar exam my email id ([email protected])
30th December 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,now iam studying b.tech 3rd year.i want to appear for icar exam.i have desire to do m.tech in new delhi institute, i would like to get model question papers,correct information is not available in the internet.please give full details and refereed books for ICAR UG entrance exam.
15th June 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me how to prepare icar for agricultural engineering.and referience books.
9th October 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/ mam I'm manoj i would like to know how should i prepare for my entrance xam for ug icar courses.. pls kindly guide me with reference books n syllabus .. and stuffs helpful to me.. i would be greatful to you... mail me @ [email protected]
22nd January 2015, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of bipc please tell me how to write the exam ICAR
28th March 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous year question paper of icar ug......my email is - [email protected]
5th January 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I want icar ug question paper 2015 plz send me to my mail:[email protected] which books can I refer to study for ICAR UG entrance exam....
12th May 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want last year question papers of icar ug and also some tips that how can i prepare for this exam in this short period of time.My mail:[email protected]
20th May 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare ICAR entrance in very short period of time to get more score plss suggest me sir
2nd June 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want books for icar ug exam and previous year question and some tips plz sent in my email I'd
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?