29th March 2019, 04:57 PM
amlanmallick

How to prepare for NEET UG, 2019 exam in 1 month?

Hi, I have applied for NEET UG, 2019 examination. I have only one month left for the exam. So, how should I start preparing for this exam? Please, provide some guidance or tips to help me complete the NEET UG syllabus in one month time.

1st April 2019, 10:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NEET UG, 2019 exam in 1 month?

It is quite difficult to prepare yourself for the NEET examination within just one month because it needs concept clearance of each subject and it takes time how ever you can follow these steps given below in order to do well as much as possible in the exam÷

First have a common thought in your mind that you are just going to prepare yourself within one month for this examination hence, don't expect the results to be very good but yes you can perform well so that you can experience the questions of the exam and lerform well next year.

For Biology you have to study the NCERT of 11th and 12th.

For physics, you have to study whatever you have studied in 11th and 12th standard.

For Chemistry, prepare yourself with organic chemistry for 12th because it is highly scoring and then shift yourself to 11th standard books.

Don't think that within one month you can cover whole the syllabus either you will be able to complete your 12th standard or 11th standard but I would like to suggest you as you have studied 12th standard recently so it would be good for you to prepare yourself with some concepts of 11th standard so that you do not find any difficulty in exam regarding 11th syllabus.
1st April 2019, 11:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NEET UG, 2019 exam in 1 month?

Tips to prepare yourself for NEET within one month

Give reading to your 12th standard books and revise it once.

As you know 60% syllabus comes from 11 standard hence you have to focus more on that but within one month it is not possible to prepare the full syllabus but you can clear your concepts of important topics and chapters.

Practise the previous year question papers.

Go through the paper pattern and the way questions are being asked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?