13th March 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for OAS entrance exam? Where to get the question paper pattern?

what is the question pattern for preli and main exam for O.A.S. Give me 10yrs questionsand ansers in my email id- [email protected]. Which book should i follow. What are the different feilds to select.

26th July 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for OAS entrance exam? Where to get the question paper pattern?

Resp. Sir, I am Soumya Ranjan Routray, I complete my bachelor degree in science then after i completed in industrial safety management. Now i am a safety officer. But sir i want join in odisha administrative service. So sir please tell me, how i apply the OES & OFS service exam and also tell me about the detail of that service. E-Mail - [email protected], M- 7504857355.
27th July 2013, 05:10 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for OAS entrance exam? Where to get the question paper pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the question pattern for preli and main exam for O.A.S. Give me 10yrs questionsand ansers in my email id- [email protected]. Which book should i follow. What are the different feilds to select.
Orissa OAS examination is famous written examination jobs opportunity for Orissa Administrative Service post in Orissa state.

Applications in the prescribed Short Form are invited from candidates for admission to the Orissa Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2006 for recruitment to the Posts and Services coming under the Orissa Civil Services (Category-I & Category-II) as mentioned below. The Examination will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Orissa Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination) Rules, 1991, as amended from time to time. The said Rules are available on the Website of the Commission.

Category-I
Name of the Posts/Services Scales of Pay

i) Orissa Administrative Service, Class-II Rs.6,500-200-10,500/-
ii) Orissa Finance Service, Class-II -do-
iii) Orissa Co-operative Service, Class-II -do-
iv) Orissa Employment Service, Class-II -do-
v) Orissa Welfare Service, Class-II -do-

Category-II
Name of Posts/Services
vi) Sub-Registrar Rs.5,500-175-9,000/-
(Specially Declared Gazetted)
vii)Orissa Settlement & Consolidation Service -do-

Age Limit – 21 Years to 32 Years
Selection Process – Entrance Examination and Interview Merit List
Available Application Form – Odisha Public Service Commission official website
Entrance Examination – divide into Preliminary Test and Main Test a

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS :
Maximum number of attempts permissible for different categories of candidates, who are otherwise eligible is as follows :-
General - 4 attempts
S.E.B.C. - 7 attempts
S.C./S.T. - No limit

here i have attached the uestion patterns for the entrance exam, subjecs we have to studya and also the vacancy position for the entrance exam.
check it out.
i will be helpful to you..
all the best...!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc rules.doc(76.5 KB, 137 views)
File Type: docx vacancy.docx(13.1 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf scheme and subjects.pdf(17.7 KB, 245 views)
File Type: pdf Main.pdf(391.9 KB, 593 views)
File Type: pdf preliminary.pdf(215.1 KB, 440 views)
26th October 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

peper1 question
16th December 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have compieted my graduation in economics hons .sir i want to prepair for oas exam please guide me.
23rd March 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am debasmita bal. I am already complited my graduation in BA with pol. sc. Hons. I am rightnow i have a job in programing In publishing compney. I am 27. Sir please give me the guideline how to prepare for oas. I am so much Interested in that services.
16th September 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Nibeditarout age 34 .can I attempt OAS exam ? If yes then which stream is suitable for me.my I'd is [email protected]
1st June 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuci View Post
Orissa OAS examination is famous written examination jobs opportunity for Orissa Administrative Service post in Orissa state.

Applications in the prescribed Short Form are invited from candidates for admission to the Orissa Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2006 for recruitment to the Posts and Services coming under the Orissa Civil Services (Category-I & Category-II) as mentioned below. The Examination will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Orissa Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination) Rules, 1991, as amended from time to time. The said Rules are available on the Website of the Commission.

Category-I
Name of the Posts/Services Scales of Pay

i) Orissa Administrative Service, Class-II Rs.6,500-200-10,500/-
ii) Orissa Finance Service, Class-II -do-
iii) Orissa Co-operative Service, Class-II -do-
iv) Orissa Employment Service, Class-II -do-
v) Orissa Welfare Service, Class-II -do-

Category-II
Name of Posts/Services
vi) Sub-Registrar Rs.5,500-175-9,000/-
vii)Orissa Settlement & Consolidation Service -do-

Age Limit – 21 Years to 32 Years
Selection Process – Entrance Examination and Interview Merit List
Available Application Form – Odisha Public Service Commission official website
Entrance Examination – divide into Preliminary Test and Main Test a

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS :
Maximum number of attempts permissible for different categories of candidates, who are otherwise eligible is as follows :-
General - 4 attempts
S.E.B.C. - 7 attempts
S.C./S.T. - No limit

here i have attached the uestion patterns for the entrance exam, subjecs we have to studya and also the vacancy position for the entrance exam.
check it out.
i will be helpful to you..
all the best...!!!
yes sir your advise is most help full . It have wonderfull good news for all ST/SC atractive Attempts of number.
22nd July 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, my self truptimayee Pattnayak, I have completed BBA. I am 27 years. I am so much interested OAS entrance please give me guidelines how to prepare OAS. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?