9th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.

I want to do phd in sociology. I have been completed my m.a. In sociology. Which type of prepration i need to do? And which exam goes for this?
If there is any age limit to get admission in phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  2. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  3. How to get admission for doing Ph.D in Sociology?
  4. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  6. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  7. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study Distance PhD in Sociology if completed MCA and having 10 years worked experience? List of universities for admission?
  9. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  10. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  11. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  12. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  13. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  14. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  16. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  17. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information about Ph.D in Sociology?
10th August 2012, 11:49 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.

hi dear....

->If you get a admission in Ph.D (Sociology) there is no age limit to get a admission .
->To admission in Ph.D then you give a NET exam.
->Through this exam you can get the admission in Ph.D.
->this is the best way to get a admission.
->So prepare for NET from books and internet.

Some books names are:
1.A student's manual of Library and information science UGC Descriptive by P.S.G.Kumar
2.Library and information science Volume I by C.K.Sharma
3.Library and information science Volume II by C.K.Sharma
4.Library and information science Volume III by C.K.Sharma
5.A Success Guide For UGC NET/SLET In Library & Information Science 290 by A.Kaliammal, Mounissamy.P

so try from these books ...
Good luck dear.......
3rd January 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.

i want to do phd in english i have been completed ma english with 54% and ma sociology with 57% . pls suggest me as distance education
25th April 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I want phd in sociology i have been completed my pg in sociology with 54% pls suggest me the universities in india
29th January 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

If i am not give of net exam if i want without net do ph.d so how is it...
Please give me more advise...because this is realy need this...
8th July 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

How do i download the past entrance exam question papers for admission to do a Ph.D programme in Sociology?
17th July 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How do idownlod the past entrance exam question papers for admission to do a ph.D programme in sociology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?