27th January 2011, 09:26 PM
ahmedjaved235

How to prepare for Physics for best output during exam? Tips on preparation, time-table?

My first paper is physics . What can i do to get good marks in physics.Suggest me some ideas that how can i write my answer in answer sheet to get good marks. Only one month is remainning suggest me time table.

28th January 2011, 10:28 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Physics for best output during exam? Tips on preparation, time-table?

hi...
physics is not an subject which you can just mug up,you have to understand the concepts first to get good marks in physics,
also you need lots of practice to understand the problems better,
also try to see the as many practical use of the concepts as possible
all the best
28th January 2011, 01:33 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for Physics for best output during exam? Tips on preparation, time-table?

hello friend,

Physics usually comes first in your board exam. to get good marks in physics you have to be focussed on all the important topics in your syllabus.

You an also go for previous year questions papers and mock exams.

Study the essay type and derivations properly.

Go for MTG and TRUEMAN publications.

All the best!!
28th January 2011, 05:06 PM
sambrita

Hi, ahmedjaved

First of all you have one month in hand that means you still have 730 hours in hand. So if you utilise this time efficiently you can do good.
I used to study only one month before exam and scored 60%.Although this is not a good approach. It gives lot of stress and unhealthy for you.

Here are some tips for exam;

1. First of all before sitting for study, do some stretch excercise and dont forget to take long deep breadths.
2. Grab the topics which you already know or confident about, study them first, like a revision.
3. Paying attention at the class lecture and notes helps a lot. these questions definately comes in the exam.
4. In case of studying alone, you can form a group study with not more than 3-4 friends.
5. Love your subject. even if you dont like it. hold the text book and say ''I love Physics'', trust me it helps.
6. dont try to memorize physics but understand the logic of it.
7. Practice the problems untill you feel comfotable.
8. You have to make the time table yourself.
9. During study whenever you feel confuse/stress/nervous, take a time off for 15 mins.
10. Whatever you have studied, Revise it again. e.g. if you have studied a topic yesterday, revise it tomorrow before starting new topics.

Finally, some answers you have to figure out yourself.

good luck
14th February 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

how to make a time table forexam revisions?
5th March 2011, 05:26 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to prepare for Physics for best output during exam
Physics usually comes first in your board exam. to get good marks in physics you have to be focussed on all the important topics in your syllabus.
You an also go for previous year questions papers and mock exams.
Study the essay type and derivations properly.
Go for MTG and TRUEMAN publications.
First of all you have one month in hand that means you still have 730 hours in hand. So if you utilise this time efficiently you can do good.
I used to study only one month before exam and scored 60%.Although this is not a good approach. It gives lot of stress and unhealthy for you.
Here are some tips for exam;
First of all before sitting for study, do some stretch excercise and dont forget to take long deep breadths.
Grab the topics which you already know or confident about, study them first, like a revision.
Paying attention at the class lecture and notes helps a lot. these questions definately comes in the exam.
In case of studying alone, you can form a group study with not more than 3-4 friends.
Love your subject. even if you dont like it. hold the text book and say ''I love Physics'', trust me it helps.
dont try to memorize physics but understand the logic of it.
Practice the problems untill you feel comfotable.
You have to make the time table yourself.
During study whenever you feel confuse/stress/nervous, take a time off for 15 mins.
Whatever you have studied, Revise it again. e.g. if you have studied a topic yesterday, revise it tomorrow before starting new topics.

good luck
30th June 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

what percentage do you need to get in your physics test to get a one
18th September 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am in 8th standard, I always confuse while studying PHYSICS. I face lots of problem while learning formulas.
7th October 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I m not able to concentrate on my studies....i study but after sometime i forget everything.....
29th December 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

please suggest a time table for studing all subjects
8th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare 12 days before exams?
28th September 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

how can i complet my physics course befor 3 days..:(
15th September 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11. I really get confused with the numerical problems. Before the exam I get confused how to study and end up forgetting eveything. Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?