17th February 2010, 11:06 PM
beena singh

How to prepare for qualifying the written exam in BANK PO and Interview?

how should we preparation for qualifying the written exam in BANK Po and tell what skills needed to qualify interveiw section?

18th February 2010, 10:39 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for qualifying the written exam in BANK PO and Interview?

get admission in some coaching institute like CARRIER LAUNCHER,
GLOBAL VISION. these institutes gives ample amount
of tricks solving the
exam paper like reasoning ,verbal ability.....
and join some test series
to be in practice with questions ...
good luck...
18th February 2010, 10:50 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for qualifying the written exam in BANK PO and Interview?

get admission in some coaching institute like CARRIER LAUNCHER,
of tricks solving the
exam paper like reasoning ,verbal ability.....
to be in practice with questions ...
good luck...
19th February 2010, 11:43 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
a lot of hard work is mandatory for all competition exam..
for cracking this exam you should have good knowledge in mathematical reasoning and
in general knowledge ..
and most important thing is that you should have good communication skill ......
so for that you should have good knowledge in english..
ok
good luck.
19th February 2010, 04:16 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend
For Bank PO exams you should be well aware with recent changes in world , reasoning skill should be good and maths should also be strictly prepared. Books of arihant publication are really good for preparing for bank po exams.
20th February 2010, 04:05 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

you can join any good institute if you want
or else you can also prepare from books available in market, there you will get lot's of solved examples.
well you don't need any skill to qualify interview you should have good command over your language,they will just ask you simle question
so don't worry prepare well
best of luck
21st February 2010, 09:50 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

in now a days there are lots of vacancies are availiable in banks, if you are interested in banks jobs then get coaching in some good institutes, the papers are not hard but they are lengthly.
27th February 2010, 12:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

the bank papers are not hard but they are lengthy and takes more time to complete, so i will suggest you just increase your speed and clear your basics soon or join immediately good coaching centre.
19th April 2010, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i m mba in marketing . i want to know alll informationbanking sector
31st August 2010, 02:45 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
For bank post you should have knowledge on financial,menegemental concept.
it will be required the idea on general knowledge,
knowing about current affairs etc...
Good luck.
31st August 2010, 02:47 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
For bank post you should have knowledge on financial,menegemental concept.
it will be required the idea on general knowledge,
knowing about current affairs etc...
Good luck.
1st September 2010, 12:27 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Practice !!Practice !!Practice !!the only mantra for qualifying a bank PO exam...you need to do RS agarwalla book and be well aware of brand names and tags and other financial policies of our country...

good luck !!
1st September 2010, 08:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To perform well in these examinations, you need proper planning and its implementation. The most important factor of such examinations is time limit. If you are not used to answer quickly and correctly, you will need to work on it. Try and practice to solve maximum number of questions within a time limit.
For reasoning and numerical, you must refer good books. For maths, you need practice more and more. As far as english language is concerned, you should have basic knowledge of grammer. Try to read articles from newspapers and magazines and the same will help you for preparing general knowledge. The practice of reading newspaper and magazines must be followed regularly.
You must make different strategies for different subjects for better preformance. You should also try to gather previous years question papers which will help you to understand the type of questions been asked in such examinations and the same will help you to solve questions within a time frame.
27th September 2010, 07:24 PM
maneeshagautam

Quote:
Originally Posted by beena singh View Post
how should we preparation for qualifying the written exam in BANK Po and tell what skills needed to qualify interveiw section?
Bank exam is the combination of maths,reasoning,Current Gk and English so you should have good concept in these subject.above all time factor and question attempt is main thing
21st October 2010, 09:55 PM
rahul_kumar066

get admission in some
coaching institute like
CARRIER LAUNCHER,
GLOBAL VISION. these
institutes gives ample
amount
of tricks solving the
exam paper like
reasoning ,verbal ability.....
to be in practice with
questions ...
good luck...
23rd October 2010, 07:20 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

For bank exam preparation you need to concentrate on your speed and accuracy.
You must have command on reasoning, Mtahs, General awareness and Engish(only qualifying)
As fra as interview is concerned it is meant only for judging personlaty so keep your confidence and answer the questions of interveiwer and deny politely if don't know
4th December 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for english
7th December 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHAT IS OQS AND HOW IS CALCULATED

SUNIL V.
7th December 2010, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to score 40% in each tests..i have written po test and for me marcketting was tough to get 40%...but i'll get an aggregate of 40% and more.
7th December 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to score 40% in each tests seperately?
10th December 2010, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

how will i clear in english ....and in , faridabad which is gud institute plz suggest
28th December 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to join an institute for qualifying po
1st February 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about book name of MARKETING,COMPUTER ECONOMICS & NONVERVAL subjects for prepration of banking provisional officer job.
23rd February 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the interview???
26th February 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i want how to qualify exam only.
27th February 2011, 08:34 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for qualifying the written exam in BANK PO and Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want how to qualify exam only.
hello friend...

yes you can surely write the exam....

Common Eligibility Criteria:

•Candidate must be a citizen of India.
•Candidates must have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate in class 12 and 55% aggregate in graduation from the recognized University to be eligible for this course. However, SC/ST candidates are given a relaxation of 5% both in class 12 as well as Graduation.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidates must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age as on 28th February, 2011.

All the best...
15th June 2011, 11:53 PM
amit gaur2065

After hard working, you can get success in bank po exam, and also get admission in some coaching institute like CARRIER LAUNCHER,
of tricks solving the
exam paper like reasoning ,verbal ability..
24th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any other exam which do not require minimum percetage criteria in 12 and graduation ?
25th July 2011, 09:45 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for qualifying the written exam in BANK PO and Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beena singh View Post
HI....
For written exam for BANK PO examination, there are many writer's book are easily got in the market.
But I Suggest you to read and study two books which mentioned below:-
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE by R.S. AGGRAWAL
VERBAL AND NON VERBAL RESIONING by R.S. AGGRRAWAL.

And for qualifying interview you must improve you command over english language, talk with you family members, friends in english and must improve your communication skill..

So ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF GOOD LUCK...
18th August 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

how many marks required in each section
20th October 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

qualification for government bank jobs
29th October 2011, 10:51 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello my dear friend..
a lot of hard work is mandatory for all competition exam..
for cracking this exam you should have good knowledge in mathematical reasoning and
in general knowledge ..
and most important thing is that you should have good communication skill ......
so for that you should have good knowledge in english..
ok
good luck....
thank you...
29th October 2011, 11:24 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
get admission in some
coaching institute like
CARRIER LAUNCHER,
GLOBAL VISION. these
institutes gives ample
amount
of tricks solving the
exam paper like
reasoning ,verbal ability.....
to be in practice with
questions ...

thanks
13th December 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i wrote 9 exams in bank clerical but nothing would happen.but i dont stop my preparation till now.today i was so happy bcos i cleared my ibps po exam.so pls trying till ur sucess.i think i cleard my clerical exam also.hard work never fails.
31st March 2012, 12:13 PM
jobsee

After hard working, you can get success in bank po exam, and also get admission in some coaching institute like CARRIER LAUNCHER,
of tricks solving the
exam paper like reasoning ,verbal ability, general intelligence, quantitative aptitute, puzzles.
5th May 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

My maths is weak ths iz wat i am afraid of p.o and clerikal is that easy to crack these exam
7th June 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,

Please suggest me how to prepare for english to qualify bank exam..

Regards

Mukesh Garg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?