1st February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Railway board nursing exam?

R you give suggesion for railway board nursing exam ...please give me the details for it

23rd May 2012, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Railway board nursing exam?

To apply for RRB nurses examination, candidates need to have good knowledge about the pattern and syllabus of exam. Having a thorough knowledge with basic subject concepts which are studied at graduation level is important. Try to practice model question papers as part of your preparation for the exam. You need to also have good general awareness. You should try to attend mock tests so as to identify the subject areas where in you are weak.
19th March 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Railway board nursing exam?

Need sample and model question papers for the RRB Nursing at my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?