30th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for various Entrance Exams in Government sector? Tips to prepare for these Exams?

myself Sudhir kumar,

My question is...how to prepared entrance Exam..to all government sector...need to some tips to preparation to them..

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare for Ph.D exams?
  2. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  3. How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?
  4. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  6. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  7. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Books to be referred and tips for preparation?
  8. How to prepare for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to get 95% in 12th with PCBM stream? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  10. Best institutes in India for preparation of BBA entrance exams? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  11. How to prepare for bank sector exams?
  12. Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?
  13. Should I go for IES/PSU after doing B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. How can I get admission for 2016 session in IIT? -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements?
  16. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  17. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  18. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
10th May 2012, 12:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for various Entrance Exams in Government sector? Tips to prepare for these Exams?

Question pattern of each of the exam may vary. First of all, you have to understand the pattern and the syllabus of the particular exam. Preparation can be made by setting a timetable that covers all topics with in the stipulated time. Competitive exams carried out by SSC, UPSC, etc may cover questions on QA, reasoning, English language etc. You have to prepare on each of these topics, as there will be sectional cut off in most of the exams. Collecting previous years questions and preparing on the same will also help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?