21st January 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to proceed with re-writing Graduation final exams to improve score under Pune University?

Hi, I have recently completed my Graduation from Pune University and scored overall 40% in my finals. However, I would like to improve my percentage and score upto 60%. So, what can I do for this? Can I re-write only final year exam for all papers?

22nd August 2020, 07:09 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to proceed with re-writing Graduation final exams to improve score under Pune University?

Yes, you can fill application for improvement in the percentage. Go to the website of Puna university or Apply offline for the same.

Click on the link :
Guidance for filling the option form for performance improvement examinations
http://piexam1.unipune.ac.in/User%20Manual/Performance%20Improvement%20Exam%20Form.pdf
25th August 2020, 07:52 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to proceed with re-writing Graduation final exams to improve score under Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have recently completed my Graduation from Pune University and scored overall 40% in my finals. However, I would like to improve my percentage and score upto 60%. So, what can I do for this? Can I re-write only final year exam for all papers?
Yes you can apply for improvement on certain conditions like:-
-One should pass the Degree Course
-One can apply for the improvement within 5 years after your passing year
- You can apply for minimum 1/3rd of your total subjects or all subjects
-If the candidate makes no improvement in the exam then earlier marks will be retained

**Revision is the key.Your performance in exam depends on how quickly you can revise, because you get very less time for revision during exams.
***For more subjects then make sure you have a timetable.
***while you are attempting improvement exam better try to solve previous
question papers as much as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?