6th January 2013, 02:56 PM
priyanka bagda

How to pursue admission in Symbiosis for BBA? How to prepare for SET?

i want to pursue admission in symbiosis for bba (2013) ,..?
wat r d chances for getting admission dere.??
nd hw to prepare for SET .?
wat r d dates for foam filling nd other important dates.?

Related Questions:
  1. Books for Symbiosis bba admission?
  2. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  3. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  4. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  5. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  6. BBA course from Symbiosis?
  7. How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test
  8. Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?
  9. Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?
  11. Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course
  12. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College? -- [New]
  13. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  15. How to pursue BBA after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges for doing BBA
  16. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  17. How to pursue Law from Ranchi University after completing BBA from BIT Lalpur? Procedure for admission?
  18. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later?
28th March 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue admission in Symbiosis for BBA? How to prepare for SET?

Give me fee Details of BBA& LLB course SLS pune at my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?