24th August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?

i want to do MS in subject with technical background of Management ... like electrical management with business, engineering management.. can u pls tell me the scope of these subjects i Canada?... suggest universities if any. thanks...

19th May 2017, 01:25 PM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?

Hi,
Hope you have good score in Graduate level. Scope will be always there for these branches. You have take some exams like IELTS, GRE to join.
Some of the top universities of Canada has been mentioned below.
1) McGill University
2) University of Toronto
3) University of Waterloo
4) McMaster University
5) Queen's University
6) University of Alberta
7) University of Calgary
8)Carleton university

& many more.Here I have mentioned only a few universities.
If any doubts, You can visit their websites. Post a message, they will reply for sure.
Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?