28th December 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Ph.d in Management in a good university?

i want to pursue phd in management in good university in or near chandigarh!

15th September 2016, 11:55 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Question Re: How to pursue Ph.d in Management in a good university?

In order to get admission in any good college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc. In the order to crack any examination, you need to show your full commitment, sincerity and hard work to get success in this exam

The admission process followed for Ph.d in Management differs from Institute to Institute. Some colleges offers admission in Ph.d in Management on basis of Master degree marks where as some top reputed institute conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in Ph.d in Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?