13th February 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue research course in Neuroscience after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

Hello, I am B.Tech in Electronics Engineering passed out but I want to take a research career in Neuroscience because I am highly interested in that subject. How can I pursue research course in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to pursue M.Sc in Nerve Conduction after completing B.Sc in Neuroscience?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Ch Neurosurgery or M.D Neurology after completing B.Sc Neuroscience?
  3. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  4. Can I get admission in M.Sc neuroscience having B.Sc biology degree?
  5. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  6. How to join the research field after completing M.Tech in Neuroscience?
  7. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  8. Research in neuroscience and behavioural science while pursuing B.Sc?
  9. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  10. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. Can I pursue Bachelor degree in Neuroscience being a 11th Arts candidate?
  14. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  15. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  16. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  17. Can I study Masters in Neuroscience and Ph.D in Neuroscience after completion of B.Sc in Life Science?
  18. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
12th June 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue research course in Neuroscience after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

You can actually if you give gate exam and score around 33 to 40 marks you can easily qualify for nbrc neuroscience PhD program and if you clear interview then you can pursue a career in that field.
28th August 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue research course in Neuroscience after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?

Tell me that what can do after b tech in neuro science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?