3rd February 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

How to register to appear for CET for M.Tech in software engineering without GATE in Pune or Maharashtra

How to register ourselelves to appear in CET for M.tech. in Software Engineering without GATE in Pune or Maharstra

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  2. Admission in COEP in ENTC branch for B.E?
  3. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  5. List of good college that I can get for M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 7376?
  6. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  7. Can I get any college in Pune, Maharashtra after scoring 50 marks in MH CET -- [New]
  8. Cutoff list of engineering admission in colleges of Aurangabad, Pune and Maharashtra?
  9. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  10. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  11. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  13. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  14. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  15. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  16. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  17. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  18. Where will I get B.Ed CET registration form in Pune, Maharashtra? Last date of submission of forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?