25th December 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How to retrieve lost registration number of SBI PO exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have lost my registration number for the upcoming SBI PO exam. I just want to know how can I retrieve my registration number? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!

26th December 2020, 01:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to retrieve lost registration number of SBI PO exam?

No problem, you can definitely retrieve your registration number and password. The only thing you need to do is to log in to your email ID with which you registered. Go to your inbox and search for the notification email sent by SBI at the time of your registration. SBI always send notification email and SMS to registered mobile and email ID.
26th December 2020, 09:10 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How to retrieve lost registration number of SBI PO exam?

Check your registered mobile number’s inbox if there is an SMS on your mobile phone from SBI (VM-SBIJAS). You must have also received an SMS regarding your registration number and information to download SBI Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Call Letter.

If the message is not there in your inbox, you can wait for a few days for SBI to send you an SMS regarding the availability of your admit card along with your registration number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?