16th February 2012, 09:25 PM
khalifa ramiz m

How to score good marks in GATE while doing 4th year B.E?

How to gate good marks in gate for the 4th year student of b.e.

Related Questions:
17th February 2012, 09:38 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in GATE while doing 4th year B.E?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This Exam is being conducted in order to give admission for M.Tech course in various Institutes all over India. So, GATE Exam is an all India level Examination.

It is being conducted by GATE Committee which consists of faculty from Indian Institute of Science and from 7 IIMs (Indian Institute of Management).

As, this is an all India wide exam, the competition is very high. So, one should have to score more marks and good rank in order to get admission in a reputed college.

To score high marks in the GATE Exam, only thing that is required is planned preparation.

Most of Questions in GATE Exam are from your academic syllabus only in the sense from the syllabus which you have gone through in your B.E course.

So, try to be strong enough in that. Be thorough with fundamentals in all the subjects.

Practice as many model question papers and previous year question papers as possible. This will give you a good practice to your actual GATE Exam.

Try to purchase GATE Questions and Answer Books from outside market and go through them. Soon after the completion of a particular chapter, go through various questions from these books.

This will benefit you to know the way in which the qeustions are being asked in GATE Exam.

Its a good choice to appear for GATE Exam in the final year of BE course becuase you can use this GATE score card next year also to get admission for M.Tech course if you did not score well in the next time.

So, plan your preparation as per the number of days you have to the GATE Exam.Try to finish the subjects first which you feel easy.

For updated information on GATE Exam, you can visit
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
4th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest any perfect materiel or standard book to copup with the entire syllabus of the b.tech course i entered this year in final year of my graduation [email protected]
12th June 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the first mark for M.E mechanical in 2011?
24th January 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.tech first year as mechanical engineering in gitam university,andhra pradesh.it is important to prepare gate exam for first year onwards.please give me reply sooooooooooon.my email id is [email protected]
5th May 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Give some tips to get good marks in gate & suggest some books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?