10th November 2012, 01:18 PM
msahotra

How to self study for Numerical Ability for Bank Exam?

how to self study for numerical ability for bank exam?..please tell me

21st March 2013, 10:53 PM

Default Re: How to self study for Numerical Ability for Bank Exam?

hellow friend....
Self study it self means you have to practice for model exam papers of banks conducted.

Then definitely you will get a grip on ability questions and keep on practicing itself made a good result in bank exam...
For this you have to go through this given below question to know the models which the question have been framed.

Please go through the files that i have attached to this....
ALL THE BEST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	numerical ability.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	134048   Click image for larger version

Name:	num ablty.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	134049  
21st March 2013, 11:25 PM
yumnamgirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by msahotra View Post
how to self study for numerical ability for bank exam?..please tell me
Hello

First of all self study is one of the best way to study. and it will increase your way of thinking and you analytical power

>>Make your basic concept clear.

>> Discuss the topic with your friends.

>> Use standards book like RS AGRAWAL

>> Practice daily dedicate for it about 2 hours

>>Get your self a test for every weak end and find out where is your mistake and check you weakness.

>>Give more stress on probability , permutation.

>>Check for model question on internet.

best of luck

girish
22nd March 2013, 10:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

Numerical ability is defined as the ability to solve numerical problems using the four arithmetic operations that is addition,subtraction ,multiplication,division.

If you want to have good command over numerical ability ,you have to do the certain following things:

>>First of all try to the solve any problem by the long process.When you will try to solve it by long process ,you will come to know the shortcuts for the same questions while solving the problem.

You need to develop your own short cut method for the problem as the time limit is there in the entrance examinations.

>>Numerical ability requires lots of practice and as we all know that practice makes a man perfect in any field.

So the best way to have command over it is to solve as many as numerical problems.

Set up your own time limit and try to solve the problem in the stipulated time set up by you because lots of candidates know how to solve the problems but in hurry they solve it in correctly.

Before few days of examinations,go through the previous years papers and model test papers as it will boost up your confidence and will also enhance your ability to solve within the given time limit.

Here I have provided you certain books which you can refer for the numerical ability:

Hope the information helps you.If you want any more information you can leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
22nd March 2013, 10:48 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

I request you to refer this book for Numerical ability

22nd March 2013, 12:18 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............

As you are interested for Bank exam , I am providing you the top list of Books from where you can prepare for your exam .

Good luck............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?