6th November 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to set my career as SI or Daroga in Police department after completion of B.Sc course?

I am reading in B.Sc and I want to set my future in police departments like SI or Daroga so tell me detail now what do am I, please? Can you please let me know what should I do next for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

7th November 2017, 08:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to set my career as SI or Daroga in Police department after completion of B.Sc course?

At present, you should start preparing for Sub Inspector examination of your state. Good preparation of syllabus is necessary to clear written examination.

Eligibility criteria for State SI exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age criteria: 20-30 years.

Written Test and physical fitness test is conducted for final selection.
7th November 2017, 10:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to set my career as SI or Daroga in Police department after completion of B.Sc course?

For recruitment as SI ( Sub Inspector ) you have to appear and qualify in SSC entrance examination conducted at Central and State level.

Candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in examination. There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate of bachelor degree to appear in examination.

The age limit varies with State SSC and SSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages Tier I, Tier II and Interview. So, you have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?