20th July 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How shall we proceed for preparation for IIT JEE?

For preparation of IITJEE as I am a mere beginner book I will study??? and then how to proceed..???

6th August 2011, 05:48 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How shall we proceed for preparation for IIT JEE?

If you have just passed your 10th board exam and started preparing for IIT JEE then I must tell you that there is a big gap in the level of studies you have in 10th and your 11th standard or your IIT JEE level. So first of all you must fill that gap as soon as possible. Many students could not fill that gap in time and start their preparation in a wrong direction which finall result to nothing. So you must prepare with full strategy.

There are many private coaching centers which organize classes for preparing students for IIT JEE exam. Since you need a proper guidance for the preparation if this exam because your time is crucial and you can not afford to get behind. So you must join one of these coaching institutes so that you will have a competitive environment and you could know where you can stand.

If you want to do the self study then you must start from basic and rather than running through the course you must try to get hold of the concept. You must study in an analytical way. You must learn not only to derive the theorem but also to apply them in different situations. Then you must go to the problems of higher level. You can try to solve the problems from the previous year question papers of IIT JEE so that you can get the general idea of the level of the questions coming in the exam. You must concentrate on your speed and accuracy of problem solving.
20th August 2011, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How shall we proceed for preparation for IIT JEE?

After 12th what to do for entering in IIT field?

Please Help

Thanks

Prashants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?