26th December 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How should a computer engineering graduate prepare for actuarial entry exam?

I fill up the form of acturial entry exam.......I studying in computer engineering..which material i have to read for this exam?
which date this exam is held??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  2. Is post graduation of any use to excel in Actuarial career?
  3. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  4. Career in Indian Air Force for Females after 12th?
  5. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
  6. How can I go into indian army, navy & air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I prepare for Acturial Exam? I have done MSc in Maths and have applied for AO exam of oriental insurance company
  8. How to do Actuary course after completing MBA with marketing and HRM?
  9. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join Actuary course?
  12. How can I prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of BE in CSE?
  13. Can a B.Tech computer science graduate appear the ISTQB certification exam?
  14. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course? -- [New]
  15. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can i get into Acturial Science after M.Sc. (Maths Honours) completion?
  17. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  18. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
22nd May 2019, 08:02 PM
Gowtham417

Default Re: How should a computer engineering graduate prepare for actuarial entry exam?

The actuarial exam process usually requires passing a rigorous series of professional examinations, most often taking several years in total, before one can become recognized as a credentialed actuary. In some countries, such as Denmark, most study takes place in a university setting. In others, such as the U.S., most study takes place during employment through a series of examinations. In the UK, and countries based on its process, there is a hybrid university-exam structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?