18th February 2012, 01:00 AM
i am annamma

How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?

hi, i m annamma... i am pursuing b.com final year... i want to join navy.... how could i apply for navy... how could i know when the exam is going to held... and i have a problem that my height is too short. its about 4'8"

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  2. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  4. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  5. how can i join indian navy being in final year?
  6. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  7. Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?
  8. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  9. Can I join Indian Navy if having Myopia of -0.5D?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  11. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  12. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  13. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy? -- [New]
  14. How can I join Indian Navy being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?
  16. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  17. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  18. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
13th January 2013, 08:37 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?

hi,
If you have completed B.Com Degree then you are applicable for Indian Navy through CDS exam .
CDS stands for Combined Defence Service . UPSC Conduct CDS Examination for twice in a year .
Educational Qualification:-
1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC entry.
3. For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Criteria:-
Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years
Unmarried candidate are applicable for CDS exam.You must have citizenship of India .
You can apply for CDS exam online only by using the website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
14th July 2013, 02:09 PM

Thumbs down Re: How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?

My self is ranjith , i have completed my 2nd puc . And i have a dream and aim of joining indian navy ..., i have a hight of around 5? So am i elligiable for joining indian navy . I have a confidence in me that i can and i wil be applying to that ? 9620656272my contact num
19th February 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?

Hi I am khushboo I have to ask u that Can I join navy but my height is 4.9and I am in b.com (first year). Please reply soon.m waiting????
5th March 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My height is 5.1(without shoes) and and my age is 18 and i am studing 12th commerce. I will join indian navy,To tell me how to join ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?