3rd May 2012, 02:25 PM
Satya prakash p

How should I apply in MBBS in private medical college?

how to apply in mbbs
Sir, how to apply in MBBS courses in private medical college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  3. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  4. Admission in MBBS college without giving private medical college entrance exam?
  5. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  6. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student? -- [New]
  7. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  8. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  10. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  11. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  13. Admission in DCH in private medical college?
  14. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  15. Which private medical college is affiliated to MGR Medical College?
  16. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
7th February 2015, 05:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I apply in MBBS in private medical college?

The admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. It is a four and half years course along with one year internship. According to the Medical Council of India(MCI), minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India is Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream incase of general category. Minimum 40 per cent incase of reserved category is a must. Candidates within the first 500 ranks in the merit list of the MBBS course are offered merit-cum-means scholarship. Candidates age should be above 17 years. Institutions like JIPMER, AIIMS and PGI organise their entrance exam. There is National eligibility cum entrance test hosted by the Dental Council of India for dental courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?