25th April 2013, 02:53 PM
fathimaasanam

How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?

Hai,

I had finished my M.e computer science in Tamilnadu
I want to apply for ph.d. How to apply ph.d in corres? Hw many years it will take to complete? In which university can i apply?
What is the fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D computer science after finishing MCA
  2. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  3. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  4. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  5. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  6. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed course after finishing BSc computer science?
  8. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  9. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  10. How to do Ph.D in computer science after finishing MCA? Best institution to pursue doctorate?
  11. Can I do MS after finishing BSc computer science? What percentage is needed to do MS?
  12. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation? -- [New]
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  14. What is better M.Phil in Computer Science or PhD in Computer Science?
  15. Is there any discrimination between Ph.D in computer science and Ph.D in computer science and engineering
  16. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do PhD in Computer Science having 62% marks?
  18. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
1st February 2014, 03:06 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?

When you pursue a PhD, a lot of what you do is write papers and program computers. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious and you say you're not good at programming. I think if you want to pursue a PhD, you should first work on those two issues because I don't think you understand what a PhD is. You want us to tell you the subject that you're going to devote years of your life to?

BEST OF LUCK........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?