14th September 2016, 12:19 AM
Sireesha anattala

How should I change from B.Sc second year of Andhra university to Ambedkar university in the his month?

How should I change from B.Sc second year of Andhra university to Ambedkar university in the his month i.e. september month? Is it possible in semester system? Now I am studying bsc second year in vizianagaram district and I wanted to shift to srikakulam district in this month. Please reply me it's very urgent please anyone replaced the me and Even call me and my no. Is 7337003749.

25th September 2016, 11:35 PM
modirock

Default Re: How should I change from B.Sc second year of Andhra university to Ambedkar university in the his month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sireesha anattala View Post
How should I change from B.Sc second year of Andhra university to Ambedkar university in the his month i.e. september month? Is it possible in semester system? Now I am studying bsc second year in vizianagaram district and I wanted to shift to srikakulam district in this month. Please reply me it's very urgent please anyone replaced the me and Even call me and my no. Is 7337003749.
No, It is only possible to transfer university to university or college to college only when
you have Completed 1st year but not entered in 2nd year.
And to change you need apply in transferring university within 6 month of admission to get NOC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?