17th June 2012, 11:45 PM
Mubinali

How should I crack the aptitude entrance test?

how to crack aptitude test...please tel l me how should i crack

24th July 2012, 02:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack the aptitude entrance test?

Aptitude test basically covers questions on verbal ability, arithmetic ability and logical reasoning. It also comprises questions on data interpretation, data analysis. Individual preparation of each of the section is necessary to clear the test. You must practice on model questions as much as possible. Coaching center training will also be useful to clear aptitude test.
30th August 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Please show me the sample question and answer for aptitude test
31st August 2013, 06:57 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Aptitude has become one of key area in the written exam for
-Number of Entrance Exams
-Written Exams conducted in various companies etc.

So, it is important for a candidate to have sound knowledge in aptitude in order to perform well to grab the opportunity.

Logical thinking should be there for the candidate.

Only thing that is required for you to perform well in aptitude is strong preparation.

Preparation by understanding the way how the problem is being solved. Analysis makes you perfect through the concepts.

These are the skills that you need to inculcate to crack aptitude test anywhere.

One more thing is accuracy. You should be accurate enough while performing the calculations.

Some of the areas which will be important in Aptitude are
Data Interpretation
Percentages
Profit and Loss
Partnership
Simple and Compound Interest
Time and Work
Time and Distance
Alligations
Averages etc.

The best book to prepare for aptitude is R.S.Agarwal

You can purchase other books from market also if you want to know shortcuts and tricks.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?