11th July 2011, 03:09 PM

How should I crack the B.E Mechanical engineering via campus interview? I am a mechanical engineer

sir... please send me some gud suggestions on how 2 crack a company via campus interview as i m a mech engg...

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to crack the campus interview after B.E Mechanical?
  2. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  3. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Diploma mechanical engineering campus interview question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  6. Frequently asked questions for mechanical engineering?
  7. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. Can I apply for SSB Interview having completed B.E. Mechanical on Diploma basis?
  9. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  10. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  11. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  12. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  13. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a mechanical engineering student of final
  14. Off campus interview for final year B.E mechanical engineering students?
  15. Which subjects does Mechanical Engineering contains? What are the jobs opportunities available for Mechanical Engineer?
  16. What is the CGPA requirement for getting campus interview for B.E mechanical engineering?
  17. Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs?
  18. Is there any growth in Cognizant Technology Solutions for Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]

23rd August 2015, 09:44 AM
satya14581

Default Re: How should I crack the B.E Mechanical engineering via campus interview? I am a mechanical engineer

yes you can crack the campus interview firstly you learn a general and basic terms of interview and then go for subjective knowledge and where you go read out company profile what company manufacture because every want a good employer this is not how you know matter is you doing a good job for company always wear a formal dress,make a good personalty,communication is very necessary please mind that point

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?