26th July 2012, 12:56 AM
ishasuthar

How should I crack IES after completing M.E? Tips for preparation?

Hello,
I have completed my M.E.and now i want to crack IES. How should i get prepared for this exam. Want some tips regarding prepration?

22nd August 2012, 08:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack IES after completing M.E? Tips for preparation?

It is necessary to be thorough with the basic subject concepts studied in PG level before attending this exam. This will be helpful in cracking this exam in an easy way. You need to solve more number of model papers of IES exam. By this way, you can learn how to manage time effectively during this exam. Also refer good books as part of your study. Try to finish all the portions for study at least 1 week before IES exam date. Last week should be fully used for revising concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?