28th April 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in BSc through entrance?

i want to know that st. xavier & PRESIDENCY COLLAGE OF KOLKATA are entrance base for b.sc honour .If yes, then when the on line form is available.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?
  2. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  3. How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  5. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  6. How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical
  7. Can I get admission in BSc degree? Which entrance exam to answer to get into the colleges?
  8. Which entrance exams to answer after completing BSc(CS) to get admission into MSc(CS)?
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  10. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  11. What is the admission procedure for BSc course in Chemistry in NITs?
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in Gujarat in BSc after completion of 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  15. How to get admission in Audiology BSc? Which are the entrance tests like NEET or CET?
  16. Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in BSc Agriculture?
  17. Last year Cut Off for admission to CIM chennai for BSc in Physics
  18. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
17th December 2018, 09:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I get admission in BSc through entrance?

Presidency College, Kolkata offers B.Sc course in various discipline based on entrance exam PUBDET (Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Exam) conducted by WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board). For admission, You can apply online on official website of WBJEEB on which online application form will be available from February, 2019.

Education Qualification
- B.Sc (Bengali) - (10+2) with at least 60% in Bengali subject.
- B.Sc (English) - (10+2) with at least 65% in English - A or 75% in English subject.
- B.Sc (History) - (10+2) with at least 65% in History subject.
- B.Sc (Political Science) - (10+2) with at least 60% in Political Science subject.
- B.Sc (Sociology) - (10+2) with at least 70% in Sociology subject.
- B.Sc (Hindi) - (10+2) with at least 60% in Hindi subject.
- B.Sc (Physics) : (10+2) with at least 80% in Physics subject.
- B.Sc (Chemistry) : (10+2) with at least 80% in Chemistry subject.
- B.Sc (Mathematics) : (10+2) with at least 80% in Mathematics subject.
- B.Sc (Statistics) : (10+2) with at least 80% in Mathematics or Statistics subject.
- B.Sc (Life Science) : (10+2) in science stream.
- B.Sc (Economics) : (10+2) with at least 75% in Mathematics and 70% in English subjects.
- B.Sc (Geography) : (10+2) in Arts or Science stream.
- B.Sc (Geology) : (10+2) in science stream with at least 70% in each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

Application Process For PUBDET
- Visit the official website : www.wbjeeb.in
- Go to main menu and click on "PUBDET".
- Click on "Online Application".
- Register online by entering correct details.
- Login and Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload necessary documents in specified size and format.
- Select the examination center.
- Make a online fee payment.
- Submit your application and print the confirmation page for future reference.

PUBDET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 50
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Exam Duration : 90 Minutes
- Correct answer will yield 2 marks and Incorrect response will yield - 0.5 mark.

Tentative Dates of PUBDET
- Online Application Starts : February, 2019
- Last Date of Application : February, 2019
- Download Admit Card : May, 2019
- PUBDET Exam Date : May, 2019
- Result Declaration : June, 2019
- Counselling Starts : July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?