16th June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in veterinary college?

How to get admission in veterinary college? Could you please tell me how can I get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a good veterinary college in India?
  2. How can I get admission in Veterinary Sciences in Hyderabad or College of Veterinary Science, Angrau, Tirupati?
  3. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  4. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  5. How to get admission in veterinary college?
  6. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  7. Will I get admission in Vepery Veterinary college after scoring 195 cutoff?
  8. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission?
  9. How to get admission in top 10 Veterinary College in India? How to get the forms? What is the scope of veterinary Science in India?
  10. How can I get admission in veterinary college, Agartala
  11. List of best colleges in India for PG Veterinary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top veterinary colleges in India for doing PG in Veterinary Surgery
  13. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. How to get veterinary college after scoring 195.5 in HSC exam?
  15. How difficult is it to get admission in Bombay Veterinary college through AIPVT?
  16. What is the donation or capital fees for admission in private veterinary college in AP?
  17. Which is the best veterinary college in India? How much marks should I secure in 12th to get placed in top most veterinary college of India?
  18. List of Veterinary colleges offering admission without AIPVT with scholarship? -- [New]
30th April 2017, 10:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission in veterinary college?

Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course.

The duration of this course is four and half years.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so that you need to appear in entrance examination like EAMCET which is conducted by the university or College.

For Veterinary Science course candidate must have passed 12th with PCB. After the result of Entrance examination then you can participate in the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?