18th April 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How should I get the CBI forms? Last date to apply for the same?

how to get the CBI forms
send me the forms if u can or send me the procedure of getting it?
and also send the last date for applying and also send the date of examination

Related Questions:
  1. How can I enter in CBI after pursuing B.Tech? What is the date of issue of forms for CBI
  2. How to apply for CBI Exam having secured 65% in B.Com? Date of CBI Exam?
  3. What is the last date to apply for CBi job? Procedure to apply for the job?
  4. Process to get job in CBI? Base to appear in CBI examination? When forms are available? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to join CBI after BHMCT?
  6. Can I apply for CID or CBI job?
  7. How can times can we appear in exam of SSC? What is the criteria to apply for CBI exam?
  8. How and where to get the application form for CBI and CID?
  9. How can I apply for CBI? What is the qualification to join CBI? I am a 12th pass student
  10. cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?
  11. How should I apply for CBI after 12th? Procedure to pass the CBI examination to crack the exam?
  12. Which post can I choose in CBI? What is the salary of a CBI officer in rupees?
  13. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply?
  14. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for MHT CET after passing 12th from Kerala? Date of sale of forms? Where the forms are to be submitted?
  16. How can a girl from IT engineering field get a job in CBI?
  17. Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam?
  18. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
30th April 2015, 04:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get the CBI forms? Last date to apply for the same?

CBI stands for the Central Bureau of Investigation.

Entrance to this department is given through the Combined Graduate Level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission exam.

Bachelor's degree is minimum academic qualification required to appear for the exam.

The age limit is 21-30 years with upper age relaxed for OBC and SC/ST category candidates.

The notification for SSC CGL 2015 has not come yet. So you should wait for the notification . You can also visit the official website of SSC for any latest updates www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?