17th March 2013, 11:29 AM
hansh91

How should I get a journalist job? I am a B.A final year student

Hello . I am doing B.a final year. My subjects are Hindi, English, political science,Physical Education .. so i am thinking that what line i should choose for my future . i am very confused about my future life . please help me . I am thinking about the job of journalist . Is there have any opportunity for me in this line . Please suggest me what should i do ..
?

19th March 2013, 07:56 AM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: How should I get a journalist job? I am a B.A final year student

the subjects are very good and you also have chosen the best line according to your subject ... with this line of journalist the growth rate of career is limited , you can attain maximum upto editor post, but i suggest you to do MBA where if you do well then you can get well salary and of-course the career growth is maximum and you can even also attain the post of manager or ceo of a company.... rather of going through journalism go for a MBA; you can pursue it after completing your graduation in arts as it wouldn't be making any problem in admission MBA needs only graduation or equivalent degree with aggregate of 50 %.... all the very best for your future
1st April 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing ba final year.my subjects are journalism and mass communication,political science,history.can i get a job after pg diploma in mass communication.plz suggest me what should i do
7th August 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

You should to do tv reporting and anchoring course of three month course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?