15th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How should I get the MBA form? Am I eligible to write CET after completing degree in Karnataka?

how shud i get mba form,n i had studied till puc from another university,my degree is completed in karnataka only,do i m elligible for writing cet

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  5. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  6. Is my niece eligible to write Karnataka CET after completing 10th ICSE from AP?
  7. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  10. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  11. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  12. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET? Where can I get the application form?
  17. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  18. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
23rd November 2011, 05:30 PM
mithun.hn

Smile Re: How should I get the MBA form? Am I eligible to write CET after completing degree in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how shud i get mba form,n i had studied till puc from another university,my degree is completed in karnataka only,do i m elligible for writing cet

You need to Karnataka PG-CET for that purpose. This exam will be for M.C.A ,M.B.A & M.Tech courses.

However you can get more information regarding this in the site listed below.

http://kea.kar.nic.in/
27th May 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get the MBA form? Am I eligible to write CET after completing degree in Karnataka?

How should I get the MBA cet application form? Am I eligible to write CET after completing degree in Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?