20th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How should I get started to IES exam while studying ECE? Books to be referred?

iam an ece student i wud like to appear for ies exam....how shud i get started? which books shud i refer?

28th August 2011, 12:37 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How should I get started to IES exam while studying ECE? Books to be referred?

It all depends on which subject you choose as you have to choose subjects in which you wanna give the paper.
Lets suppose if you choose geography then :
Principles of geography(class xii)
Physical Geography-leong
Atlas
etc
4th December 2011, 10:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get started to IES exam while studying ECE? Books to be referred?

To appear for the exam, you first complete your degree in ECE with good percentage. The age limit for the exam is 21 to 30 years. This exam is applicable for the final year students on provisional basis. A few recommended books for the IES exam are Network and Systems by D. Roy Choudhary, Integrated Circuits by K.R. Botkar, Principle of Communication System by Taub & Schilling, Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating Systems by Jardon and Balmain, Digital Logic & Computer Design by Moris Mano, Control System Engineering by Nagrath & Gopal, etc. Do refer these books and prepare well for the exam.
5th December 2011, 01:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam an ece student i wud like to appear for ies exam....how shud i get started? which books shud i refer?
BEST IES ( ELECTRONICS AND ENGINEERING ) BOOKS

IES: 2012 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ( Paper I & II )
by
Made Easy Team
Publisher: Made Easy Team

UPSC IES Engineering Service Examination 2002-2011: Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering (Topic-Wise Solved Papers)
by
G K
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2010)

IES: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Objective Paper (Papers 1 & 2)
by
Manish Purbey
Publisher: Arihant Books (2012)

UPSC Engineering Services Exam: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (Previous Year's Papers Solved) Up-To-Date PB
by
R Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi (2005)

Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
by
Deepak Gupta
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2009)

This books are available in market . Also this books are really helpful for you.

28th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

iam i eligible for ies exam being a student of eie
11th December 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

how should i start to prepare for ies exam after seeing previous year question paper i don't know how to prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?