19th May 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How should I join Civil Construction after completing commerce?

sir,
i am completed in my study commerce .
i have joining the civil construction it may be possible ,
please suggetion to reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  2. How can I join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  3. How to join Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering pursuing M.Com course?
  4. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  5. MBA in Construction after civil engineering, is it benifitial ?
  6. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join? -- [New]
  8. How to join construction company for completing internship in summer vacations?
  9. Can i do M.Arch after completing my B.E Civil?
  10. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
  12. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  13. Date of MSc Zoology entrance exam?
  14. Which course is better between B.Arch and B.Tech? Job opportunities after Architecture Profession?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  16. Can a commerce student join Civil Engineering? Which are the colleges best for me?
  17. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to join customs officer in Airport after completing 12th in commerce?
3rd October 2015, 03:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Civil Construction after completing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am completed in my study commerce .
i have joining the civil construction it may be possible ,
please suggetion to reply
The aspirant can join in the construction field after his commerce graduation as an accountant. There are lots of vacancies in civil construction field for the commerce graduates. They need lots of accountants for their work. They need stores assistant also. They need the accountants who will work in sites also. They have to move from the office to sites to distribute the salary and other financial needs. You have to apply to the construction companies they will call for an interview.
4th October 2015, 11:29 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How should I join Civil Construction after completing commerce?

Hi Dear
Your question is not fully completely because you do not mentioned here your qualification completely .But i would like to suggest you if you done 12th with commerce stream after that you would have to done B.com & BBA .If you qualified B.com with minimum 50% & more than 50% marks then you can selected by private companies & you can also apply as a accountant /Senior accountant/Account Executive .
Here you asked question about civil construction then you can apply for construction companies for the post of Accountant.

I hope my information will be useful to you.

Best of Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?