15th May 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How should I join a good professional course? My subjects are computer science, Maths, Physics and Chemistry

i have finished my plus two and i need to join to join a good professional course can you sujest me some courses?////my subjects were computer science, maths ,physics ,chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  2. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  5. Which is the best career option for me after completing intermediate with MPC with 60% marks
  6. Can I do M.Sc(physics) after B.Sc from Computer Application? -- [New]
  7. Which subjects should I study in secondary school to join Petrochemical Engineering
  8. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  9. What can I do to make a career in Astronomy?
  10. How to become an Astronaut after 12th?
  11. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  12. What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?
  13. Is B.Tech honors a better choice for me? I am a Science student in Maths computer stream
  14. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  15. Is there any scholarship for 10th class students of CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses which are suitable for me after 10th?
  17. Can I study M.Sc in Physics if completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
1st July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How should I join a good professional course? My subjects are computer science, Maths, Physics and Chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my plus two and i need to join to join a good professional course can you sujest me some courses?////my subjects were computer science, maths ,physics ,chemistry
Hello sir/mam

You have completed +2,..... Your subjects were given above.

So better to take Cse or IT branches. Because In your first year you will be dealt with all the subjects which you were studied in +2. And there after you will undergo the subjects related to computer science ......

IT industry is going up and so you will be definitely benefited .

Enjoy studying....... Take care
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?