10th February 2013, 12:41 AM
kanish-shah

How should I join the real estate? I am doing PGDM

i am doing my PGDM now. In future i want to join our real estate business or any other new setup may be done. And i m comfortable both in finance and marketing. then which stream i should prefer.

please help..

Related Questions:
30th September 2013, 05:20 PM
artinlopeze

Default Re: How should I join the real estate? I am doing PGDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanish-shah View Post
i am doing my PGDM now. In future i want to join our real estate business or any other new setup may be done. And i m comfortable both in finance and marketing. then which stream i should prefer.

please help..
If you have certain land then you should make some project on that land with some expertise builders otherwise you can join some real estate firm to do job for certain periods this will really help you to establish your own real estate bussiness....luxury homes cary north carolina
24th January 2023, 03:05 PM
pacificindia

Default Re: How should I join the real estate? I am doing PGDM

Joining the real estate industry after completing a PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) can be a great way to apply your business management skills and knowledge to a specific field. Here are a few steps you can take to join the real estate industry:

Research the industry: Learn about the different types of real estate companies like Pacific India and the roles they offer. Find out which companies are currently hiring and what skills and qualifications they are looking for.

Gain experience: Look for internships or entry-level positions in real estate companies. This will give you an opportunity to learn about the industry and build your skills and network.

Network: Attend industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to meet people in the field and learn about new opportunities.

Specialize: Consider specializing in a specific area of real estate, such as residential, commercial, or industrial properties. This can help you become an expert in that area and make you more marketable to potential employers.

Consider obtaining a real estate license: Some state require a license to be able to work as a real estate agent or broker. you can consider taking the necessary steps to obtain a real estate license, if it's required in your location and if you're interested in working as an agent or broker.

Consider certifications: Real estate industry have many professional certifications that can help you gain credibility and show that you have the knowledge, skills, and experience to work in the field.

It's important to remember that the real estate industry is very competitive, so it may take some time and effort to find the right job. Keep networking and learning and be patient, you will find the right opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?