27th December 2012, 09:59 PM
suraj ayahdapu

How should i prepare for AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?

sir plz tell hw 2 prepare for AIEEE
plz attach some paper of maths ,phy and chem
i m not taking any coaching so i m vry much afraid
i have to crack AIEEE
plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. How should i prepare for AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  2. Best coaching institutes for AIEEE?
  3. Which are the coaching institutes for AIEEE?
  4. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  5. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  6. Should I take coaching for next years AIEEE after securing 55 marks in this years AIEEE? Best coaching institutes giving coaching in or around Chandigarh?
  7. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  8. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th -- [New]
  9. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for AIEEE and IIT JEE without coaching?
  11. From where to get AIEEE B.Arch and Planning sample papers?
  12. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  13. Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?
  14. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  15. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  16. How many institutes exist in Gujarat which provide coaching for AIEEE? Names of those coaching institutes?
  17. Best coaching institutes for AIEEE in Kerala?
  18. List of IIT Colleges in India till 2012?
1st July 2013, 10:55 PM
varshuk

Smile Re: How should i prepare for AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?

Hello friend.

Oh!..You are doing AIEEE. It's good. Then, don't worry my friend there are a number of ways to secure a good rank in this exam.
Here i would like to give some links for you to practice:
www.aieee.collegecutoff.com/
www.myengg.com/
www.questionpapers.net.in

* Mainly you have to plan a proper timetable of what you want to study subject-wise in a day.
* And, make proper notes of the subject day-to-day.
* After that keep a grip on the basics which you learn in every chapter beginning.
* Try to recollect or memorize those fundamentals everyday and now just give a model test yourself.
* By then, try to give as many tests as possible by you.
* Next, get all the previous years question papers and solve all the bits. By this you keep on practicing the questions as many times as possible. There is a saying called ' Practice Makes Man Perfect.' So, keep practicing without loosing hope.
And, i think you need to take coaching in a best institutes like Sri Chaitanya, Narayana, etc.,..
Be Confident. Wish you a Good Luck!. Hope you would secure good result in AIEEE.
2nd July 2013, 06:50 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How should i prepare for AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?

~~~Preperation of AIEEE~~~

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrence Exam) is an entrence exam held to get admission in technical institute throughout India.

Sylabus for AIEEE is very vast but questions are based on folowing three subject.
1 Maths
2 Physics.
3 Chemistry.

Generaly candidate chose to go with coaching institute for preperation of AIEEE. Some of good coaching institutes are.
1 Radians
2 Akash
3 Top 30 institute.
4 Vidyalankar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?