3rd June 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for M.Sc entrance exam 2018-19 if completed B.Sc from Guwahati University itself and what is the admission procedure for M.Sc?

I have just appeared for the sixth semester of B.Sc (Economics) examination under Guwahati University for which result is due to be announced. Please tell me the procedure for M.Sc admission in Guwahati University this year and how should I prepare for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  2. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  5. Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?
  6. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  7. Study materials to prepare for IIT Mandi MSc entrance exam 2018?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  9. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(IT) for BSc(IT) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  14. Which are the best colleges and universities for MSc Maths? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  15. Eligibility to apply for IIT Mandi MSc entrance exam 2018
  16. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  17. List of colleges offering MSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Guwahati -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?