4th July 2011, 11:30 PM
imdebasis

How should I prepare for NET exam? Books to be referred for that? Should I join any coaching classes?

i am completed my graduation with economics as major subject from IGNOU. presently i am doing my master degree with economics. i want to take teaching as my profession. guide me how should i prepare for net exam and what books should i follow that will help me in a great way for net exam? what should i do to be successful in net exam? should i join any coaching centre? please guide me in this regard? please help me by providing comprehensive details.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to clear NET examination?
  2. Is it possible to crack CSIR NET without Coaching? List of books to be referred?
  3. Is it possible to prepare for IIT JEE exam without any coaching? Books to be referred? I am in class 12th
  4. List of Coaching Centers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?
  6. List of coaching classes to prepare for AILET in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
  8. Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred?? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for CSIR NET? Books to be referred?
  10. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  11. What is the best way followed to prepare for NET exam without taking any coaching?
  12. Previous 21 years question papers of IIT JEE? Tips on how to solve problems easily?
  13. What is the date of NET exam in December? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred? Is there any coaching class in Ahmedabad for this exam?
  14. How to prepare for NET examination? Which books are to be referred?
  15. Best engineering stream in Manipal University? I have scored 120 marks
  16. How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?
  17. How to join CDAC classes after completing graduation in BCS? Date of the entrance exam, syllabus and books to be referred?
  18. Any coaching class for ISAT exam in Chinchwad Pune? Which books to be referred?
5th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for NET exam? Books to be referred for that? Should I join any coaching classes?

I want know the syllabus of MSW
30th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for NET exam? Books to be referred for that? Should I join any coaching classes?

in new pattern of test, how should i prepare myself for NET exam in bioscience... plz help me.
10th August 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for net..nd i m doing m.sc. biotech
16th September 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

which books are refered for net exm. now i am doing my Msc in electronics.
9th October 2011, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for net exam in English literature without any coaching ?what books should i follow that will help me in this way?
25th November 2011, 09:50 AM
vetri1971

where i can get study material for net commerce subject?
25th November 2011, 09:51 AM
vetri1971

sir where i can get net exam for commerce?
21st December 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

it is posible to do p.hd. in hindi
27th March 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me where is the best prepaparation in india
28th March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How should i prepare myself for net examination in geography? what is the secret of better result, particularly for net exam?
5th June 2012, 12:41 AM
mnbgvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How should i prepare myself for net examination in geography? what is the secret of better result, particularly for net exam?

hi dear

The best way to prepare effectively for the NET exam is to start your preparation from the first year of the Master’s course itself. As to prepare effectively for NET, join a reputed coaching class which has good success ratio for the exam.

Make sure that you develop a proper strategy and must prepare for the exam under the supervision of a qualified tutor. The coaching center will initially help you to understand the syllabus for the exam.

This is very important as the candidate will get a complete idea about the exam and will be able to prepare accordingly. The coaching centers will also provide students with study materials which will help the students a lot in the entire preparation process.

good luck
10th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR NET EXAM IN CHEMISTRY?
26th April 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

hii.. iI have done m.com with applied business economics group.. am I eligible for ugc net exam in economics??
27th July 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching center for net preparation in Bhubaneswar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?