19th December 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?

I wanted to know how should i prepare for the placement interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? How should the preparation be done for technical interviews and can i get some of the placement papers for general aptitude like for TCS? Please answer my queries.

18th May 2011, 08:36 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?

In placement interview the questions asked are not bookish but have a practical approach .so its better to concentrate on practical rather than bookish questions
18th May 2011, 08:41 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?

In placement interview The main aim of the interviewers is to see your understanding in the field you are in.they take with them only the confident and the interested students so be confident and you will surely get the job
15th June 2011, 06:17 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

For TCS ..
placement interview you just practice english spoken..
they normally ask .
---> tell me about yourself?
--->weakness?
--->strength?
--->final year project? what is your role?
--->what is your short term goal?
--->what is your hobbies?
--->any question?
so you normally practice these questions for HR interview ..
for technical interview ,,just study your best 3 subject like ..C,java,operating system,data structure,computer networks...
understand your final year project ..
You try to answer the question in a smart way keep eye contact,be honest,and smile when it needed ....
for aptitude test read R.S.Agarwal
i give you the pattern of question ...
in attachment ..
good luck
Attached Files
File Type: docx TCS new.docx(31.2 KB, 461 views)
17th June 2011, 01:39 PM
sachin6

Generally asked hr questions: 1)tell me about yourself 2)your strength and weakness 3)your aim and goal 4)ask questions from your resume.
29th June 2011, 04:56 PM
raja badam

Dear Aspirant,
I attach here some model papers,those are very useful for you.

you follow some tips here those are as follows first one is be confident .try to practice smile attractively.
All the best for you..
Attached Files
File Type: docx TCS nov 2010.docx(26.5 KB, 262 views)
File Type: docx tcs jan 2011.docx(28.4 KB, 320 views)
File Type: docx TCS aptitude2.docx(19.0 KB, 221 views)
File Type: docx TCS APTITUDE1.docx(18.7 KB, 259 views)
File Type: docx TCS aptitude 3.docx(17.5 KB, 220 views)
File Type: docx New Microsoft Office Word Document.docx(26.3 KB, 208 views)
File Type: docx jan 12 2011.docx(56.7 KB, 261 views)
File Type: docx Very use full for every campus interview.docx(17.2 KB, 331 views)
28th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i am not perfect in English speaking. can i select in TCS.
28th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

what core subject can i study 4 tcs,i am from E.C.E
9th October 2011, 01:30 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

@@@ PREPRATION FOR JOB INTERVEIWS@@@

you should have a good academic result and a good technical knowledge
and in interview you should always use your presence of mind as the questions might not be tricky but they just check your common sense and they will ask only fundamentals. So, your basic knowledge should be good.
you should answer with great confidence,

I am attaching four files for interview preparation that will be really helpful. just go through it. Definitely you will get sufficient tips here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 64_Interview_Ques.pdf(213.2 KB, 374 views)
File Type: pdf Interview_Preparation.pdf(49.7 KB, 279 views)
20th November 2011, 12:03 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

@@@ PREPRATION FOR INTERVEIWS@@@

you should have a good academic result and a good technical knowledge
and in interview you should always use your presence of mind as the questions might not be tricky but they just check your common sense and they will ask only fundamentals. So, your basic knowledge should be good.
you should answer with great confidence,

all the best!!!
30th January 2012, 10:03 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to know how should i prepare for the placement interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? How should the preparation be done for technical interviews and can i get some of the placement papers for general aptitude like for TCS? Please answer my queries.

Previous Year Placement and Aptitude Question Papers for TCS

I have attached a few previous year papers of TCS along with this reply for your reference..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked in these papers..

Scan through the interview experiences shared by various candidates who appeared in the TCS campus interview..

Practice these past papers properly as the candidates say that most of the questions asked in the interview were taken from the previous year papers only..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 169 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Papers.doc(867.0 KB, 873 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_2010_Latest_2.pdf(13.3 KB, 124 views)
File Type: doc tcs_experience.doc(39.0 KB, 118 views)
File Type: doc tcs_interview_questionspdf.doc(38.5 KB, 201 views)
File Type: doc TCS_Sample_Questions.doc(54.0 KB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-experience.pdf(75.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: doc Most_of_the_questions_were_from_TCS_old.doc(120.0 KB, 195 views)
30th January 2012, 11:52 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

For The Official Site:-www.tcs.com

TCS is the leading software company in India.If you get select in TCS it will be very glad full to you.

so,friend I'm giving you some attachments see it,I hope from here you can get a great experience by which you can crack TCS easily.
13th January 2013, 10:06 AM
abhishek0123

The interview of TCSis mainly taken in two parts. In 1st part technical person will take your interview and 2nd part will be conducted by Human Resource..
1.Technical interview
In this questions will be mainly of technical type. So you have to prepare for the subjects in which you have done graduation or post-graduation. So study man topics of your field. Apart from it they can also ask you questions from corporate sector e.g New policies of TCS etc Thus prepare for these topics as well.
2.HR interview
Now this section is to check your personal abilities. So your qualification and some normal questions will be asked. In this exact pattern is not defined. They will check your ability to think and how you face the problems directly. So you have to prepare for some unexpected questions also...
Here I am attaching interview questions of TCS. Prepare for them you will benefit from it....
interview_questionspdf.doc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?