23rd May 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?

i wrote MAT EXAM shall i proceed with my MAT score...i want to do my MBA degree in pondicherry university .... i need a good result

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  2. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  3. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam?
  4. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  5. How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?
  6. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  7. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  8. How to do MBA without CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  10. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  11. How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  12. Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?
  13. When is the next exam for CAT in Pondicherry University? What is the date of application form for CAT?
  14. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  15. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  16. How to proceed after getting 63.08% in CAT?
  17. How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?
  18. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
2nd February 2012, 12:32 AM
PRADIP PAUL

Default Re: How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?

It is depents upon universities othority that they will take only through cat or cat,mat etc. Exam.if they will take mat student then you can write mat exam for getting chance.
26th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?

how much mark should i score in pondycherry university entrance exam to get mba seat in tourism...and i belongs to others category....
14th December 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance of getting admission in mba in banking and technology without writting CAT OR MAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?