10th May 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed to pursue my dream of becoming a computer engineer after passing 12th?

I have 12th pass nowI want to do computer enginerring. so tell me what should i do?

16th May 2011, 03:07 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How should I proceed to pursue my dream of becoming a computer engineer after passing 12th?

hi friend,

For your dream of becoming an computer enginner you can an engineering stream
1.B.Tech (cs)

or ARTS stream like

BCA,
B.Sc., computer science etc.,

All the best.
15th August 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I proceed to pursue my dream of becoming a computer engineer after passing 12th?

I am in 10th class please suggest some exams for being a computer engineer [that are possible for me to give now].
21st August 2011, 02:39 AM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: How should I proceed to pursue my dream of becoming a computer engineer after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 12th pass nowI want to do computer enginerring. so tell me what should i do?
yes u should get admission in computer science engineering.u should give the entrance exam for engineering.
u'll get admission from a honourable institute based on your rank.and after u get admission in college,u can also learn many language like java,.net along with engineering.

so all the best.
20th July 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i m in 12 th and i have taken cpt .can i write cpt and stop it .because i want to do b.com thn i want to continue whther it is possible
27th June 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have 12th,I Want to become Computer Engineer can you please tell me step by step procedure from 12th - CET - Taking Admission in good College ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?