5th August 2022, 02:34 PM
premraju

How should I pursue graduation after 2 decades from Open University or through Distance Education?

I have finished my 10th for educational qualification and did some vocational courses in media and animation.I have been working on the same for past 2 decades and now I suddenly have the urge to complete a graduation and keep studying which I couldnt do earlier in my childhood days.Any open university or distance education I approach the door shuts for me as I have only completed 10th.

14th August 2022, 06:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I pursue graduation after 2 decades from Open University or through Distance Education?

As you are only a Class 10th passed, to pursue graduation degree you will be required to first complete your higher secondary school degree course as the basic requirement for pursuing any graduation degree is Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board of education.

Further, you can pursue Class 12th as a private candidate i.e; through open schooling from examination boards like NIOS, etc. and there after you can pursue graduation degree in your interested discipline in open schooling mode from any one the open universities like IGNOU, YCMOU, etc..
15th August 2022, 01:47 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I pursue graduation after 2 decades from Open University or through Distance Education?

Yes, after a long gap in your study, you can do graduation in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc courses through correspondence or distance mode.
15th August 2022, 12:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in graduation course the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed std 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised board or institutions.

So, if you possess the required educational qualification then eligible to get admission in the course. There is no bar on maximum gap year to get admission in general bachelor degree course. For detail information about the admission procedure visit at official website.
15th August 2022, 12:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to pursue the degree course is that candidate must have passed std 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or institutions.

So, if you have the required qualification then eligible for the higher studies in distance mode.

You are not eligible for admission in graduation course after 10th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?