25th May 2012, 06:50 PM
rijoraj78

How should I work in Navy as a nurse after completing BSc Nursing? How to apply for this?

i have completed my b sc nursing and i would like to work in navy as a nurse so please tell me how to apply for this

10th March 2014, 03:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I work in Navy as a nurse after completing BSc Nursing? How to apply for this?

Yes, you can join the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc Nursing as A nurse through the Armed Forces Medical Services. To start with, you can join as Nursing officer in the Military Nursing Service(MNS). All applications are accepted from candidates who have passed BSc (Nursing)/Post Certificate B.Sc (Nursing) in first attempt and even M Sc (Nursing). They have to Indian and must complete 21 years and should not be more than 35 years of age . Medically they have to fit. The physical fitness of selected candidates will be finally determined by a Medical Board. The candidates have to clear the written test.
5th September 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I work in Navy as a nurse after completing BSc Nursing? How to apply for this?

I am a 3rd year bsc nursing student. I want to join in indian navy as a staff nurse or nursing officer. How can i apply for this exam. Who is the exam pattern,syllabus, time of exam
27th November 2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year bsc nursing student. I want to join in indian navy as a staff nurse or nursing officer. How can i apply for this exam. What is the exam pattern,syllabus and time of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?