23rd April 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How should I write the application to my head officer to appear for B.Ed exam?

iam in indian army and my qualification is graduation and i want to write application to my head officer for appearing B.ed exam and i need help of you for write application

28th December 2022, 09:47 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I write the application to my head officer to appear for B.Ed exam?

You are working in Indian Army and it's my honor to reply for your query.

It is no lt possible to get leave in application at any time. The leave is accepted only after examining the situation and your need at that time.

So, I can only ask you to write application to your officer along with the valid reason ( B.Ed examination ). I am sure if everything is fine they will definitely allow it and you will become eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?