25th December 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to speak english fluently?

how to speak fluent english .. could u please give me the details

8th January 2013, 12:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to speak english fluently?

Continuous practice is an effective method to speak English language fluently. Reading newspapers will also help in the process. Try to express your ideas in English language between your friends or any other experienced person. They will help to correct your mistakes. Approaching soft skill training centers is another good option.
22nd January 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

You might try to speak with yourself about your activities that you have done each day instead of writing it down in notebook and add some idioms if you cannot find, open dictionary or taking dict. For me, my job doesn't include speak English but translate them from Thai to English and English to Thai everyday but I still want to speak English fluently so I use this way. It is useful.
29th April 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i am working job but i have no time for english spoken english i want to speak english fluently for this what should i do
3rd May 2013, 10:12 PM
KITS1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to speak fluent english .. could u please give me the details
HI
KITS (KARTIKEYAN SOLUTIONS) is a fast growing and imparting training company that has spread its wings in the areas of Training & Staffing to cater to the needs of varied set of clients. The company is managed by a group of professionals who have wide expertise in various areas of business. The core management group is young, dynamic and result oriented with a clear cut aim to excel in the area of business they do and are strongly committed to quality and customer satisfaction in all the aspects of work we do. We have experienced trainers and counselors to make right choice for your career.

KITS, Karthikeyan Solutions, Marathalli Ring road , Opp to Total Mall, Dodanenakundi , Bangalore - 560037

Locality: Doddnekundi
Landmark: Kabab Magic

Contact information:
Mobile: 9986014083
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?