22nd September 2012, 01:34 PM
Britoo

How to study B.Ed after passing engineering? Is there any institute recognized by Tamilnadu government

I am a Engineering graduate(B.E), I want to study B.Ed, Any institute recognised by Tamilnadu government offers that?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?
  2. How many B.Ed government colleges are there in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  4. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  5. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  6. Am I eligible for MBA degree if I did my Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering from an institute which is recognized by tamilnadu state government but not by AICTE or by UGC?
  7. Can I get placed in good companies after scoring 6.5 CGPA? I am a final year Mechanical engineering student in government institute in Tamilnadu
  8. Can I take admission in IME after passing 3 years diploma in Agriculture engineering from government polytechnic?
  9. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. Which are the ICAR recognized colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  11. What is the benefit of doing ICWAI course?
  12. What is the procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu?
  13. How to study B.Pharm in tamilnadu government college?
  14. List of institutes in Coimbatore for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  16. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  18. List of Colleges offering part time ME in CSE in Coimbatore?
13th March 2014, 06:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study B.Ed after passing engineering? Is there any institute recognized by Tamilnadu government

Across the country, in almost all the colleges, B.Ed admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?