4th October 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to study Civil being a candidate having completed 10th?

please give me informationI want study in civil and I am 10th pased please give me information

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if discontinued 12th?
  3. What should I do to study Abroad being a freelancer and 10th completed candidate?
  4. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  6. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  7. Can I study Civil Diploma if working in Dubai since 3 years being a 27 years old candidate?
  8. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Com course being a candidate having scored 69% in 10th, 83% in 12th and 43% in B.Com course?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  11. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  12. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  13. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student? -- [New]
  16. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  17. Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?
  18. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
4th October 2011, 02:38 PM
sidbond

Default Re: How to study Civil being a candidate having completed 10th?

hy.after matriculation you can do diploma and then only you can go for your specified branch.......alternate to it you first complete your +2, and then you can go for b.tech where you can apply for civil....
4th October 2011, 03:37 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: How to study Civil being a candidate having completed 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me informationI want study in civil and I am 10th pased please give me information
dear friend,
you are 10th passed and want to do civil engineering course after 10th ,
so taking a admisstion in course civil engineering.
every year state technical university conduct a PRE-POLYTECHNIC TEST (PPT) for candidate want to do diploma in engineering after 10th
so you can apply for PPT entrance exam for civil engineering.
after polytechinic you can also appear for direct lateral entry for B.E.CIVIL ENGINEERING.
so in the month of april every state technical university published a notification for polytechnic entrance exam.
good luck
*Giant*
24th January 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

how do you do?????????????????????????//
23rd April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

ppt pass karne se hum kya kya kar sakte hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?