31st August 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to study Ph.D in HR? I have passed MBA in HR and marketing

i have passed mba in hr & marketing.i want to study phd in hr. how many years and how much expance for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad? -- [New]
  2. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  3. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Marketing from PTU?
  4. Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?
  5. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  7. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  8. How to do Ph.D from RDVV university after completing MBA in marketing from Pune
  9. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  10. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  11. How may I do Ph.D in finance and marketing? List of documents needed and types of exam need to be passed?
  12. How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR?
  13. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  16. Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?
  17. Procedure to apply for NET entrance exam after doing MBA final year in HR and Marketing?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?
28th May 2014, 02:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study Ph.D in HR? I have passed MBA in HR and marketing

First of all, you need to identify the topic of your thesis. Going by the UGC rules, candidates has to clear entrance exam like NET and then an interview for getting admitted to Ph.D program. You need to complete your masters degree with minimum 55 per cent marks. As part of the curriculum, student needs to complete course work for requisite credits. You also need to complete the credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. For engineers and doctors, some universities allow exception to this rule and can directly seek admission.
There are universities which allows engineers and doctors who have pursued MBA, B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S to pursue PH.D. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program. You need to score minimum 55 per cent marks in masters level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?